I’ve recently gained this obsession with leggings and have purchased a few within the past couple of weeks. I live a somewhat active lifestyle whether it be volleyball, hiking and my newfound love, barre. Having something comfortable and that can keep up with the constant movement, is a huge priority on my list. I have leggings from Victoria Secret that I constantly use and another pair from Target, but lately I’ve ventured to different brands and I couldn’t be more happier with my finds. During my hiking adventures, leggings have been a definite must because of the branches and bushes we trek through. They’ve prevented some major scratches to my legs, which I’m rather thankful for. My legs are already scratched and scarred up from volleyball, lets not add to the canvas.
With my new leggings, I’ve been giving them the “bend test”, well that’s what I call it. When I bend over, I don’t need people getting a show of my underwear or butt! That’s when the long tanks or shirts come in, as long as it covers my butt, I’m okay. Most of my leggings have passed that test, so we’re good on that one. I’m obsessed with all the different prints out there and that’s probably why I can’t stop myself from buying them! Say good-bye to the plain jane black leggings and feast your eyes on some of my favorite brands/leggings!
- High Times Pant by Lululemon | Earlier this week, I ventured into Lululemon and instantly fell in love with these! It’s on my “someday I’ll purchase” list, I just really like these prints, plus I’ve heard nothing but good things about these leggings. However, I didn’t leave the store empty handed, we’ll just leave it at that.
- Violeta Leggings by Mantra Fitness Apparel | I own these, but had to exchange them for a different size, so back to Australia they went. I have a big butt, so I had to go up a size. I love the print and color combo, seriously check out all their prints. Like me, you’ll probably obsess over more than one.
- Dessert Rose Goddess Capri by Teeki | A print to love! These leggings are eco-friendly; they’re crafted from recycled water bottles, which is awesome in my book.
- Lotus Capri by Inner Fire Apparel | These babies are a recent online purchase, so I’m eagerly awaiting for their arrival. I learned about this company through a local boutique on O`ahu called Lily Lotus. The cashier mentioned that they would be selling this brand at their store soon, so when I got home I checked them out. She mentioned the thicker material, which I prefer, so I was pretty eager to snatch these up. Plus they had a sale, I couldn’t resist!
- Summit Capri by Inner Fire Apparel | I don’t know about you, but these are pretty awesome mountains! What drew me to these is obviously the print and colors! This brand also uses recycled plastic bottles #winning
- Sacred Feather Hot Pant by Teeki | These beauties just came in last week and they’re unbelievable soft and comfortable. They’re a bit thin, but I’ll be using these in the water during the snorkeling adventures. I don’t think I’d use these during barre or yoga because then everyone would definitely get a show!
- Aurora Leggings by Mantra Fitness Apparel | I found this brand through a friend and she kept telling me how much she loves them. She’s an underwater photographer and loves wearing her leggings out in big old blue!
- Roxanne Capri by Prana | My most recent store purchase would be these! It was my find from Lily Lotus, so I didn’t leave that store empty handed either! They’re so comfy and they move so well with me. I’ll be wearing them out to my hiking adventure today; pretty excited!
Do you have any favorites when it comes to leggings?
* All purchases were made with my own money, I was not reimbursed for sharing my views, and all opinions are my own. **